Sunday, December 25, 2005

Never watch news when u r alone :-(

Yes...Take this as an advice. Never ever watch NEWS when you are alone expecially in a big, quiet house.
Last week, I came home late from office at about 10.30. I finished cooking at about 11 and was having my food. I switched on the TV. I was too tired to change channels. I just wanted to have some sound in the house. The local news was being broadcasted. It was the weather report...So the news was going to end. Suddenly there was a warning news at the end of the news report. It said there was a man on the loose in the area near mine and they were warning people to be careful. I was scared to the core seeing that news. I was cursing the TV channel - who was going to see the news at 11.30 in the night, why did they want to warn that time of the night. I quicky ate my food, dropped the vessels in the sink and fled to my bedroom. I locked it and went to sleep. A small noise upstairs or the wind blowing outside - I was wide awake. Finally, I managed to go to sleep. But after that I made it a point to never watch news channels especially in the night :-)

5 comments:

Rams said...

:D

KP said...

Hey dont regret about that. atleast you were aware and careful about that ...I say watch news ...

Sakthiganesh said...

Never say not to watch news when you are alone and never watch news when you are in a group.

Fathima Sagar said...

U wud have felt bored. The news wud have made ur life interesting.
Anyway, u shud have stayed awake and watched TV the whole night for updates:)

ThaniX said...

Good one for me to laugh, :D