Monday, January 09, 2006

Process...Process...huh?

I saw a poster today in the hallway of one of the buildings here in my office. It instantly swiped me off my feet. What was depicted there was exactly what used to run in my mind often when I used to be frustrated with my work :-) I couldn't stop myself from capturing it in my camera. Here's it for you to peek into [With some editing done to trim off things which might land me into trouble :-)]



The poster had a huge block diagram depicting the flow for a particular process. It was mostly hidden by white paper on which there were just two steps to get it done...short and sweet.[I don't have any idea about the above process, maybe it needed the detail...however it just reminded me of the mundane processes that I see]

A process for every small thing...Maybe it is a necessity sometimes, but most often it complicates things than to ease them. :-)

No comments: