Saturday, November 05, 2005

Mistaken Identity

At last...into the world of blogging!! Mistaken identity - This is the force which led me to start blogging [something which I couldn't do for six months even when I wanted to :-)...]

A month back I received a mail from one of the managers in my company about my blog. He was very appreciative about my blog and quoted that it was really interesting. I was at first confused but then later realised that it was the blog of one of my name-likes and she was in the same city as me! And to add to the confusion we had a common friend with whom she had attended our company's annual party. She had written about the party in her blog and her sister had commented on it...and her sister was a name-like of another of my friends[Confused ?? :-) ] which added to the confusion. Even I was deceived into believing that maybe I had a split personality who wrote that :-D...It was too coincidental....

Anyways, alls well that ends well...this episode inspired me to start blogging and here I am writing my first blog...
PS : The blog which inspired me (my mistaken identity) :
http://jananisays.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Naresh Chandrasekaran said...

First of all, Welcome to the world of blogging !
Pity that you had to have such a "confused" start to your blogging :-) .
Looking forward for not-so-confusing posts in the future...
Happy Blogging...

Rams said...

Welcome to the blogging world...>:D<

Let this not be a passing fad as is the case with many who start blogging...

The color of ur blog very easily reflects your gender...pink ;-)

ATB.

Kals said...

Interesting way to kick-off your blogging. Good luck :)!

Anand said...

Hi... welcome .. Even I have seen this blog you are reffering to and wondered if it was you... atleast the last name was different :)

Expceting good posts from.. thappi thavari... un dance videos ellam post pannidaathey :P... just kidding ...

good luck

janani said...

Hi. Didn't know my post caused somuch confusion. :-) Have fun blogging.

Parthiban said...

Great ammani. Good start. Lengthy entries. Keep the tempo.

~Parthi.

Prasanna SV said...

Wow.. Didnt know about this blog till today. Welcome aboard.
Couldn't stop laughing at rams comments regarding the colour of your blog :-).

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!