Sunday, March 05, 2006

Ham teacher-student khelenge...

Its been about a month since I wrote a post. So here goes one....

I've been trying to write about something for long but just didnt get the time for it. Today, even though being a sunday, I came to office as I had some pending work to complete. As usual, didnt get to work much...Was chatting with my juniors in hostel catching up on college gossips, reading blogs from near and far and so on.

I finished all this and just started to work when my colleague Puja came to office with her kid, Abhika. She's such an adorable kid...but really shy and doesnt talk much.
But surprisingly she came to my desk today and started talking to me...I couldn't make out most of what she was telling :-D but really enjoyed it. She then arranged all the dolls from my cubicle and other nearby cubicles under my table. She too went and sat under the table and beckoned to me "Ham teacher-student khelenge..".I joined her :-D
We then played teacher-student and she was telling me stories like her teacher. I forgot all my work,worries and started playing...It was such a good stress reliever...She then taught me the steps for 'Kajra Re'..It was really great to learn from her :-)We then made drawings of 'monkeys' on the whiteboards...Everyone in our row is going to have a shock on Monday. There'll be a monkey on everybody's whiteboard, courtesy me and Abhika :-D
I realised it was a long time since I enjoyed myself. :-D

6 comments:

Krishna Ram Kuttuva Jeyaram said...

hmm, kids are always interesting! (provided kids' age >= 2 ;-) ).

first time here!

Anand said...

wasn't it your picture on the white board?? i thought the kid drew that :P haha....

nice..u had a good time :)

Janani Vasu said...

@kicha - True..its difficult to maintain ur tolerance limits with smaller kids :-)

@anand - I had ur blog site in front of me when I drew that ...unoda indha "posing" photo dhaan! :-D

Anand said...

i knew this was coming.. when i commented :P

thanks for showing my picture to the kid.. appadiye...un office collegues kittaiyum koncham kaami.... luck irukaanu paapom :P :D

Anand said...

no sandhai :P just pulling the leg..haha... btw, ethu machaan.. etho oru flow la sollitaen..i regret for my previous comment :D haha....

Meera said...

hmmm true janani .. u never know how time goes when the kids are around ..